Getting the forum going!

AnaJolie

So I have been sitting here just watching the paint dry so to speak. In order to get the forum going it is going to be a collective effort. I think it would be a huge help if the guys who made reviews on the other site to copy and paste their reviews over here. To be honest things don’t happen sitting by. It takes all of us. I couldn’t even destroy all the ass I do if it wasn’t for you lol. I see some names of people I know that have reviewed me before.

TsGenevieve

Why are reviews just being copy pasted from Tgirl forum I thought they wanted a new review site. I asked a few reviewers of mine if they posted their review of me and they said they never even joined this new site. @Mergen

Mergen

Administrator
Staff member
Why are reviews just being copy pasted from Tgirl forum I thought they wanted a new review site. I asked a few reviewers of mine if they posted their review of me and they said they never even joined this new site. @Mergen
Girls use their reviews to promote their business. They may link to the reviews or screenshot them. Now they have access to all their reviews on this site. They can link or screenshot right from here. They can also delete them if they wish on here which they can't do on the other forum. I can't expect girls to come over to here without bringing their reviews which they have worked hard to build up their reputation.

TsGenevieve

Girls use their reviews to promote their business. They may link to the reviews or screenshot them. Now they have access to all their reviews on this site. They can link or screenshot right from here. They can also delete them if they wish on here which they can't do on the other forum. I can't expect girls to come over to here without bringing their reviews which they have worked hard to build up their reputation.
I think you should make this a separate entity from tgirl forums. If you wanted a new forum the reviews from new members will trickle in. You’re literally giving members a reason to stay in tgirl forum. Aside from providers being able to delete their reviews (which should only be done by moderators btw)

Mergen

Administrator
Staff member
There are girls with 10 years plus of reviews. There is no reason for them to join a new site when all of their reviews are on an old site.

TsGenevieve

If a girl is established with years of reviews like a Lucy or Lola wouldn't you want them to have access to those?
Yeah they do…….on tgirl forum.
I’m not a brand new provider and I have no bias, reviewers constantly ask to see new or updated reviews so why would they want to see old ones?
Also for the new providers starting out isn’t this site gonna be full of reviews from early 2000’s then. It will be unfair for them.
Should be a clean slate, the reviewers that want to write about their favourite providers will undoubtedly.

FalconHeavy

Is there any reason for girls to promote tgirlforums any longer with all the reviews over here?
Oh well…. Went and moved my reviews over myself, but now I see Mergen did it again for me and others.
At least it got me acquainted with the updating, etc…. 🤣🤣🤣

As for anyone curious about the differentiation of this forum from the prior one (even with similar base info), I assume this one will eventually be superior because the new moderater(s) here will likely be more proactive against spammers and junk postings that were clogging the old forum. 👍👍

Oh well…. Went and moved my reviews over myself, but now I see Mergen did it again for me and others.
At least it got me acquainted with the updating, etc…. 🤣🤣🤣

As for anyone curious about the differentiation of this forum from the prior one (even with similar base info), I assume this one will eventually be superior because the new moderater(s) here will likely be more proactive against spammers and junk postings that were clogging the old forum. 👍👍

yes, the hopeful purpose here is to moderate out the trolls, people just online to pick fights and be nasty, the phobia and so on. Looking forward to it.

I didn't expect all the reviews to be copied over, but that will really help with links on google searches and so forth. A good move I think.