Lexi

Cael01

I had the extreme pleasure and honor of meeting the legend this summer in Montreal. It was already promising with our communication via text which got me all hyped up to see her, and she seemed excited too. 🥵

Upon arrival, she was super welcoming. Nice big kiss , a drink , all to put me at ease...and then I saw on one of the beds, a whole artillery of sex toys and asked me to choose which ones I wanted 🤩

So, not gonna go into too much details, but she is a beast in bed. Not only that, but her looks is crazy hot, a 12 out of 10. She must have cum at least 4 times during our 90 min marathon, and made me taste a lot of it🤤. Switched in so many different positions, made me blow her on my back and on my knees. I loved every second of it. On top of that, she's so sensual and dfk you like she owns you. Such a great kisser.

She also took my ass like a champ and literally tore me a new one. She gave me so many and intense orgasm. I was shaking. She is a pro amongst pro. I'd let her do to me whatever she wants anytime day of the week. Seriously, one of the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be 😉🥇.

Lexi, I love you. Hope you come out of retirement from time to time and bless us with your magnificent presence.

And if you're ever in need of a slave to make crazy hot content, hit me up 😉😍

Thanks gorgeous. Best time ever. Please come back soon.

Peacock

I had the extreme pleasure and honor of meeting the legend this summer in Montreal. It was already promising with our communication via text which got me all hyped up to see her, and she seemed excited too. 🥵

Upon arrival, she was super welcoming. Nice big kiss , a drink , all to put me at ease...and then I saw on one of the beds, a whole artillery of sex toys and asked me to choose which ones I wanted 🤩

So, not gonna go into too much details, but she is a beast in bed. Not only that, but her looks is crazy hot, a 12 out of 10. She must have cum at least 4 times during our 90 min marathon, and made me taste a lot of it🤤. Switched in so many different positions, made me blow her on my back and on my knees. I loved every second of it. On top of that, she's so sensual and dfk you like she owns you. Such a great kisser.

She also took my ass like a champ and literally tore me a new one. She gave me so many and intense orgasm. I was shaking. She is a pro amongst pro. I'd let her do to me whatever she wants anytime day of the week. Seriously, one of the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be 😉🥇.

Lexi, I love you. Hope you come out of retirement from time to time and bless us with your magnificent presence.

And if you're ever in need of a slave to make crazy hot content, hit me up 😉😍

Thanks gorgeous. Best time ever. Please come back soon.
I absolutely agree with u everything she does ends up feeling just natural and amazing I love her .